Scholarly Research Publisher
An International Publisher connecting Research and Practice to the Advantage of the World
Scholarly Research Publisher's Publications
SR Publisher's Paper Selection & Publication Process
Authors should take the following steps before submitting a paper to the journal.
- The paper which you intend to submit should be according to Paper Submission Template of the journal. Please download and use Submission Template in order to submit your paper. APA 6th edition is strongly recommended for drafting your manuscript.
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Managing Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. In case of any failure in receiving confirmation email please re-contact the Managing Editor.
- Peer review. Double-blind system for peer-review is used; the reviewers’ identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; one is chief editor and the other two are internal editors and external reviewers. The review process may take 4-5 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review is sent via journal E-mail.
- The author revises paper and pays publication fee of USD$50.00.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the webpage of journal, free of charge for download.
- The submission must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The plagiarism is checked through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool . All submissions will be checked by online software before being sent to reviewers.
- Click here to view our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
- Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.